Friday, April 24, 2009

CALANTHA FASHION SHOW.


YESTerday night was a very different experience for me. One of my dearest friend has invited me to a Fashion show called 'Calantha' held by his college called HAMSTECH. Firstly I was not willing to go but ultimately had to go because of my friend. I got dressed up in a white shirt covered with a white Blazer and a skinny jeans. That was for the first time in my life I was dressing so heavily. The white blazer gave me a brassy look. As I and friends entered the gate of Marriot hotel, we were astonished and surprised to see people wearing unusual clothes and preserving show off. We went and took our seats in the first row so that we can have a clean look at the ramp.
The show begin with three beautiful women overwhelming the ramp (miss India {earth},{ universe}, {world}). They looked amazingly exquisite. The host for the evening were Nial and Manasi Scott. The show was all about the designs of the best students of Hamstech.

JUDGES: To this evening of fashion dreams and haute design, to this evening of stylish revelry and elegant festivities, to this evening of high powered energy and enthralling creations, there were many and many flowers blosssomed with the red carpet entry of Judges like MS. LARA DUTTA, MR. WENDELL RODRICKS, MR.VIKRAM RAIZADA and none othere than the mentor of Hamstech MS.NEETA LULLA.


COLLECTIONS AND FLOW OF THE SHOW:
The show started with the "NOMADIC FELICITY" collection by a student named shireen and Gayatri..... These collections were followed by SERENGATI COLLECTION, LUNATICS LIMITED COLLECTIN,BATTLE OF RAOYALS,NIZAMI MAGNIFICENCE,BON VOYAGE STARRY CONSPIRACIES and many more collections. The models were ravishing and gorgeous. Spotted among the models was GWENN of "V"get gorgeous fame.

The showstopper of the evening was none other rhan SOnu sood of Ashiq Banaya Apne movie. I was lucky enough to get a chance to meet them all and get pics and autograph of them all. The evening was fantstic.

Lastly i would like to conclude this post with a quote "'style' is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is somethig that comes after style"

No comments:

Post a Comment