Monday, October 19, 2009

GOD WRITES A LOT OF COMEDY>>>>>>

Every morning my heart strikes between few thoughts. I get up do my usual morning stuff and sit for a while thinking how to spend the day. I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. I find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

Then out of confusion I close my eyes and think what could have been done and I get only one answer for this question of mine,
“I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.”

And this thought makes my unused brain to think and I keep on thinking and I get no answers. Few days back I got the answer for my question and my brain was satisfied.

I had gone to my uncle’s place and was watching Mr. Bean, a comedy show on television. Watching that show my 12 yrs old cousin added with laugh, “bhaiya, If God was a comedy writer, how nice the world would have been na?”………

The question asked by the little kid had such an impact on my thinking that I started wondering how would life has been if God had written it in a comedy way.
Then I came across a thought running here and there in my brain and my heart said “God writes a lot of comedy... the trouble is, he's stuck with so many bad actors who don't know how to play funny.” Here was the best thought I had ever thought about. So I decided not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, and concentrate the mind on the present moment.


I have a simple philosophy of life now: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches.

No comments:

Post a Comment