Monday, October 19, 2009


:GLASS HALF FULL THAN HALF EMPTY:


In this conservative world, I have often come around many people, who always curse their life and luck. Such people are referred as PESIMIST by others.

I don’t refer such people as PESIMIST but will refer them as LOOSERS. Actually such people who curse their luck are curse for the on going development in the society. Such people always see the Glass as half empty in every situation. Such people are cynic and are the real looser. Instead of getting something from the life, they curse life and loose everything.

I love what Mr. Rooselvet Franklin quoted “I DON’T SEE A GLASS HALF EMPTY IN A GIVEN SITUATION RATHER I SEE THE GLASS HALF FULL”. Here it goes, one of the best life lesson in a single sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment