Monday, June 8, 2009

My Exquisite Summer!!!!!!


Its been a very long time that I have posted any new postings into ma blog..... Actually was lil busy with my Dance sessions as i have already informed about in the last posting....... This summer was a pleasent and wonderful experience for me... Had learnt many things from my students while taking a dance workshop for them....

we actually had a Students Dance Presentation called "SPIRIT OF SUMMER" shortly called SOS , which we conduct every summer.... This "SOS" is actually a dance workshop wherein we teach students different kind of dance styles and provide them an opportunity to perform on stage in front of live audience of about 1000 to 1200..


I was so damn busy during this workshop of 16 classes that i wasnt having time to have ma daily meals... But then had a great time.. Came to know the difference between WORDS and ACTIONS...The Workshop as i mentioned was follow by a show on 23rd may...
I had the best of the students in my branch and was handelling the main branches like Abids and Narayanguda.... The best thing i learnt during this workshop was "THE WORDS YOU SAY DETERMINES THE WAY YOU FEEL"........ My communication skills and the level of ma humour increased as i had to speak alot in the class....


The show was amazing...... My students performed very well.... I enjoyed this journey of mine to an optimum level.... Finally will conclude this posting by adding "The beauty of the journey doesnt lie in the destiny , instead it lies in the way which arrives you to the destiny"

No comments:

Post a Comment